Whether you are a beginner or have been meditating for some time we offer effective meditations for enriching your daily life and deepening your spiritual practice.
We provide a variety of techniques and meditations to get you started.
- Basic breath meditation - the original meditation taught bu Buddha 2,500 years ago. Because breath meditation is so powerful and effective it is the basis for many of the other meditations we offer.
- Meditations for calming and centring.
- Meditations for living mindfully.
- Meditations for healing body, mind and spirit.
- Meditations for getting you moving.
- Meditations for generating love and compassion.
- Meditations for solving your problems.
- Meditations for manifesting your dreams.
- Meditations for connecting to the divine.
What is meditation?
You may think that meditation is an exotic practice connected with eastern religions. Or you may think it has to do with with a special sitting posture. You may think it has to do with being 'holy'. Fortunately, none of this is true.
Meditation is simply making a choice to focus your mind on something. Meditation means "to become familiar with", and is a way of exploring the inner self, on a journey of discovery.
Meditation is not mystical, otherworldly or inaccessible. Meditation is very down to earth and practical and it is available to everyone regardless of what religion you currently practise. If you have no spiritual practice, or do not believe in God or a higher power, try meditation with the motivation of simply creating a better life for yourself.
There is a reason why meditation in many cultures for thousands of years - because its benefits are almost too numerous to mention.
In all areas - physical, mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual - meditation has the potential to ease your suffering and help you create a better life. Most of us lead a busy life and may ask @is it really worth it for me to meditate?' The answer is a resounding 'yes'.
- for better health
- to sharpen your mind
- to be more aware of your body and mind
- to balance your emotions
- to heal psychological problems
- to contemplate the mysteries of life