Hopi Ear Candles
This is a very relaxing treatment which can have many benefits including:
• Removal of excess or compacted ear wax
• Regulation of ear pressure for flying or diving
• Balancing of ear fluids to help ease travel sickness
• Relief from vertigo or Meniere's disease
• Relief from tinnitus and glue ear
• Relief from sinusitis, catarrh and hayfever
• Restoration of smell and taste
• Relief from headaches and migraines
• Improved hearing and mental clarity
Some ear conditions will benefit from having an ear candling treatment after just one session, however, sometimes two or three sessions on a weekly basis may be necessary, with further sessions at either monthly, three monthly or six monthly periods for more severe conditions. Hopi ear candles are specially made candles made with organic linen, pure bees wax, honey extract and pure essential oils. (St Johns Wort) Treatment time can vary on the time taken for each candle to burn. Generally 45 minutes.
NOT SUITABLE FOR
Clients with ear grommets, perforated ear drum, weeping eczema, recent surgery, tumours, boils, abscesses or polyps in the ear.
To book a treatment please call us on 0115 875 1260 or 07954 997 327
One session £20.00
(Two candle treatment)
*£5.00 per extra candle used.
Course of 6 sessions £100
(6 x Two candle treatments)